0 of 220 questions completed
This is a Full Length Exam
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
Time has elapsed
Reached Marks: 0 ()
Total Marks: 0
You have done a great Job , Keep it up
You are nearly there keep on working hard
You are on track keep on working hard,
work hard, you will catch up if you work really hard.
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
1. Which of the following is not a base quantity in SI system of units?
2 Which of the following is not universal constant?
3. SI unit of torque is ?
The Dimensions of mc^2 is equal to dimension of
A man of weight W is standing on a lift which is moving downwards with an acceleration 'a'.The apparent weight of the man is :
Weightlessness experienced in a spaceship is due to
A body of mass 'm' is falling in a viscous medium with terminal velocity 'v'. The net force on the body is :
According to Bernoulli's equation pressure of the fluid should be high if :
If a Stream of air is blown under one of the Pans of a Physical balance in equilibrium, then the pan will :
Product of Cross-sectional area and the fluid speed is equal to :
11. Total Energy in Simple Harmonic motion is maximum at :
Waveform of Simple Harmonic Motion is :
Which of the following is the application of resonance :
In Simple Harmonic Motion the velocity of a particle is zero at
Dimensions of Spring constant are :
Velocity of Sound in air is independent of :
Sound waves of frequency greater than 20,000 Hz are called :
18. if Stretching force of T of wire increases , then its frequency :
19. Ratio of the width of Bright and Dark fringes in interference pattern is :
20. Different colors on surface of soap bubble appear due to ____ of light :
In Michelson's interferometer , the glass plate G2 is used as :
Which fringe is not possible in Young's Double slit experiment :
The image of an object , 5mm high is only 1cm high. The Magnification produced by lens is :
Maximum detail of an object can be seen by a microscope when the object is illuminated by light of :
A thermodynamic Process in which no exchange of heat b/w the system and surrounding takes place is called :
For an ideal gas, force of attraction between molecules is :
Farad Maybe equal to :
A charge at rest produces :
Coulomb / Volt is called as :
Graphical representation of Ohm's law is :
Power Dissipation in a resistor of 10 Ohm carrying 2 Ampere Current is :
Electron Gun in CRO consists of :
Magnetic flux and Flux Density are related as :
Which one is not a Crystalline Solid :
Two Wires of same Material and Same Cross sectional area have lengths in the ratio 1:2 if they are stretched by same force, the ratio of the tensions in them will be :
If 0.9 Volt is applied at the input of a logic gate then it will recognize it as :
37. X-rays can penetrate______into a solid matter :
38. The Minimum wavelength of X-rays can further be reduced by:
In Flesh , elements like ___ predominate :
40. X-rays can :
Element formed due to radioactivity decay is called :
42. Maximum safe limit dose for a person working in a nuclear power station is :
Which of the following is extremely penetrating :
Circulation of Blood can be studied by :
45.which one of the following is not a molecular ion ?
46. which one of the following is not a mono isotopic element ?
47. carbogen is a mixture of ?
48.which of the following deviates most from the ideal gas behavior ?
49. the spreading of fragrance in air is due to ?
50. dimension of pressure are same as that of ?
51. nature of I2 crystals are ?
52. the boiling point of zero group increases down the group due to ?
53. sugar belongs to crystal system ?
54. radius of third shell of H-atom is ?
55. proton was discovered by ?
57. which of the following is most polarizing ?
58. the number of unpaired electrones in PH3
59. the shape of H2O molecule is ?
60. heat of neutralization for CH3COOH+NaOH is ?
61. in an exothermic reaction delta H is ?
62. for which value of Kc almost forward reaction is complete ?
63. which of following forms a stable acidic buffer solution ?
64. the pH of 0.001 M NaOH solution is ?
65. the molarity of pure water is ?
66. an aqueous solution of sucrose has been labelled as 1 molal .find the mole fraction of sucrose ?
67. which has maximum freezing point ?
68. the oxidation state of carbon in C6H12O6 is ?
69. when brine solution is electrolyzed which of following ion get discharged at anode ?
72. which particle has longest wavelength if they have same speed ?
73. the depression in F.P of 1 m urea,im glucose and 1m NaCl are in the ratio of ?
74. which of the following is the strongest reducing agent ?
75. amphoteric oxides are formed by ?
76. which of the following does not give flame test ?
77. SiO2 is used as ?
79. which is used in radiotherapy ?
80. the strongest magnetism is shown by ?
81. which of following does not have variable valency ?
82. which of following has maximum% of carbon ?
83. a double bond consists of ?
85. the most reactive hydrocarbon is ?
86. the number of xylene isomer ?
87. each carbon in benzene ring is ___ hybridized
88. which type of reaction is it ?
89. which one of folloeing is ortho-para director
90. which of following is not nucleophile
91. grignard reagent is reactive due to ?
92. grignard's reagent reacts with ___ to form alkane
93. which of following alcohol is used as anti-freeze
94. paraaldehyde is polymer of ?
95. slightly oxidation of primary alcolohol gives ?
96. which reagent is used to convert acetic acid to ethane
99. DAP contains p2O5 ?
101. chemical oxygen demand of water is measured by reacting water with ?
"if you continue to ignore my repeated warning , i'm ____ to take the most drastic action!" the commander shouted at the recruit.
The party at Muslim Town was a great success. The Organizers did not _____ such a big crowd to turn up.
Sami Attacked his Fellow worker who had _____ him constantly by calling him names.
That woman is very mean. She has ____ all her colleagues to go against Mrs.Khan.
At last the physicians agreed that this (A) disease cannot be cured(B)
except by means of (C)bile of a person endued with(D) certain qualitie
The Woman did not ask(A) the boy anything about where he lived(B),
or his folks(C), or anything elsethat will embarrass him(D).
He and his successors,(A)
down to Abd-al-rahman III (B)
contented themselves (C)
at the title "amir". (D)
It was this knowledge that enabled the americans to construct the Panama canal(A), after the French failed hopelessly(B)
with enormous loss of(C)
life and money (D).
Alexander Fleming was born on a farm(A)
near Darvel (B),
at(C) Ayrshine, on(D) August 6, 1881,
112 One of the(A) first records(B) of famine were(C) carved in(D) granite by an Egyptian Pharaoh.
In man Axial Skeleton protects
A collection of bacterial or bacteriophage clones, each clone containing a particular segment of DNA from the source cell is
Percentage of Bio-Element Potassium in human body is :
Which of the following is cell and tissue respectively :
During Light Dependent phase of photosynthesis, if level of NADPH is raised then non-cyclic photo-phosphorylation is switched to cyclic photo-phosphorylation. This is an example of :
Golgi bodies in plants contains several sub-units called :
Modification of proteins and lipids as Glycopeptides and lipo-proteins occur in :
140. Ribosomes are chemically composed of :
Detoxification of harmful drugs is the function of :
142. Beard Growth in males is _____ trait.
Rhodotrula is a :
Some disorders like DOWN's Syndrome etc are caused due to :
Sodium ions are pumped from a region of lower concentration to a region of higher concentration in the nerve cells of humans through :
Most abundant chromosomal proteins are called :
Ptyalin is :
What is the term for the spread of cancer cells throughout the body :
How much air can lungs hold when they are fully inflated :
The Inheritance of Skin color is a case of :
In normal person blood cells constitute about ____ by volume of blood :
Oxides of Nitrogen are released from :
Alzheimer is :
Diaphragm is a sheet of ____ Muscles :
155. Rabies is caused by :
Volume of Phage is about ____ times less than host :
Delay of Conductance from S.A node to A.V node is of :
Process in which Viral DNA becomes incorporated into bacterial chromosome is called :
A DNA fragment contains CATG nucleotide sequence in one strand. How many Hydrogen bonds will it contain :
Hum-moral immune response is shown by :
Which of the following animal can survive even if its gall bladder is removed :
Interaction between different genes occupying different Loci is called as :
Structure with in a cell that distinguishes the cell as being eukaryotic and prokaryotic is:
90. which of following is not nucleophile
Which of the following is an exception to cell theory :
One of the following is autosomal recessive trait :
Two Parallel bones of hind limb are :
Smooth Muscle is not :
168. Release of Intracellular content after plasma membrane ruptures is the cause of ______ in Necrosis :
ATP produced during one Calvin Cycle :
In Cystic fibrosis there is a secretion of :
Even after forced expiration some amount of air remains in the lungs. This is called :
Sex Chromosomes were discovered by :
Sarcoplasm refers to a specific kind of :
Which component of feces is an exceretory product :
The Process of Eutrophication is commonly accelerated by :
176. Chemotherapy is an effective treatment against :
Structure that prevents food from entering the nasal cavities is the :
Planting of new plants in a place where some trees are removed is :
Taysach's Disease is because of :
The Transport of CO2 in form of bicarbonate ions is :
Walls of chest cavity are composed of
182. Glottis is :
Incidence of Calcium Phosphate stone is about :
Mature bone cells are :
Duration of one cardiac cycle is about :
One which enters Krebs cycle, in Mitochondrion :