0 of 25 questions completed
This Test Contains Questions from Chemistry MCQS [Chapter 9] with key
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
Time has elapsed
Reached Marks: 0 ()
Total Marks: 0
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
which one of the following solution will have the highest b.p
2- sea water contains 5*10-3 g of dissolved oxygen in one kilogram of water. the concentration of oxygen in ppm is
3. cheese is an example of solution of
4. compound having max solubility at 25 C
5. which one of the following salts donot undergo hydrolysis
6. when one mole of solute is dissolved in one kg solvent, depression 9n freezing point is called
7. a deci-molal solution of glucose contains
8. when 2 g of sodium carbonate is dissolved in 20 g of water, percentage by weight of solution is
9. the pair of liquids which is practically immiscible.
10. a solution of glucose is 10%. one gram mole of it will be dissolved in
11. when chlorobenzene is mixed with bromobenzene to form a solution then heat is
12. In ice cream machine freezing mixture consist of ice and
13. Solutions can not be made of
14. A solution of water and ethanol has vapour pressure
15. a solution of sucrose is 34.2%. the volume of solution containing one mole of solute is
16. 10g of NaOH has been dissolved per dm3 of solution . the molarity of solution is
17. calcium chloride in the hydrated form can exist in ------------ different types
18. the compound has max solubility at o0c
19. concentration unit which is not affected by temperature is
20. which will cook food more easily
21. molal boiling point constant for water is 0.52%. if 6g of urea is dissolved in 100g of water , what will be its boiling point
22. in a solution 7.8g of benzene and 46 g of toulene (C6H5CH3) are present. the mole fraction of benzene is
23. in the hydrates water molecules are attracted to
24. which of the following has the max boiling point at 1atm pressure
25. camphor is often used in molecular mass dtermination because
134 thoughts on “”
Excellent post. I certainly love this website. Thanks!
I want to study mcat